Friday, March 29, 2013

Making movies!

Today, I've been playing around with iMovies, making videos of our travels.  It's a lot of fun and as I watch the photos set to music, I can't help but realize how very lucky my husband and I have been to go to so many wonderful places.  When I have both films finished, I will post them on my travel blog. I have to admit, I get really choked up... especially when I watch the one I made of Scotland.

My hip is a bit better today.  It's still a bit stiff and sore, but not as bad as it was.  My husband has been home all afternoon, working on a paper for a course he's taking.  The dogs have been good... especially Arran, who managed to poop outside this morning.  I got some very cute photos of him bonding with my husband.  I'd swear he was channeling MacGregor a bit.

Otherwise, it's been a pretty boring day so far... unseasonably cool and sunny.  I haven't run into anything particularly rant worthy, though that chick whose blog I noticed last week is now posting again. I suppose I could opine on gay marriage, but there's not much to say.  I think if homosexuals want to be married, they should have that right, along with all the responsibilities that go along with marriage.  I imagine it'll end up being more business for divorce lawyers...



Margaret Cho at a Prop 8 protest in Cincinnati, Ohio...


And "Proposition 8, The Musical"...


2 comments:

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.