Monday, October 1, 2012

A "Little Britain" morning...

I've been feeling a little tense this morning.  I have a feeling I'm about to go on the rag.  Over the weekend, I started remembering all the episodes of Little Britain my husband and I watched when we lived in Germany.  I downloaded them from iTunes and we'd sit on the couch and watch Matt Lucas and David Walliams and their very interesting and British style of comedy.

Given the mood I'm in today, I figure it's not a bad idea to enjoy a few Little Britain clips...  Lately I've been feeling like some of the characters.


"Bitty"... for people who breastfeed a little too long...


"Computer says 'no'"...


Call me Bubbles, everybody does...

And Sebastian Love... who lusts after his boss...


I could probably watch this all day.  In fact, since I am an overeducated housewife, perhaps I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.