Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Don't ditch your pets!

Last night, my husband and I were sitting around talking and I suddenly started thinking about old PSAs...  One that crossed my mind was about a poor dog whose family just ditched him on the side of the road.  It was a sad PSA that tugged at the heartstrings.

Well... off I went to YouTube to see if there were any other PSAs about pet dumping and lo and behold, I found a few pretty awesome videos.  Here they are in all their glory!



I think this one is my favorite.  It injects a little humor into a very serious subject...


This one is Dutch and shows how pets can be like our kids...


Here's one for cat owners... again, somewhat funny...


And this one illustrates how wonderful, loyal, and loving animals can be.  This one might require tissues.


It's sad that we'd need PSAs to remind people not to dump their animals.  I can't imagine callously ditching my dogs like they were a nuisance.  Anyway, these PSAs are something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.