Monday, August 6, 2012

My husband is plumb nuts about me...

We had a nice enough weekend.  Saturday, we went to a local brewery and tasted some very tasty suds.  Afterwards, we went to Whole Foods and bought some neat products with fewer chemicals.  Then we went to Trader Joes, where I picked up several boxes of frozen "crack n' cheese"...

Okay, so it's really mac n' cheese and totally something I shouldn't be eating, but I can't resist it.  Macaroni and cheese is a comfort food.  I make a mean batch from scratch, but Trader Joe's frozen mac n' cheese beats mine because it takes less time and has lots of gooey sauce.  I also got some Belgian dark chocolate pudding.  Yes, I like my comfort food!

We spent yesterday listening to music and hanging out.  I caught my husband smiling at me lovingly several times.  I finally asked him if he was nuts about me.  He answered in the affirmative.  I feel so lucky.  We get along amazingly well.  For almost ten years, we've enjoyed a wonderful friendship along with love.

One thing I have definitely done right in this life is choose the right husband...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.