Thursday, August 23, 2012

Honey do...

My husband is taking three days off this week because he has leave he has to use or lose.  We had some chores that needed to be done, so I got out my "honey do" list.

Yesterday, we took my car to get serviced and ended up getting a new tire put on.  I drive a MINI, which has run-flat tires, so that was quite costly.  Then we went to Williams-Sonoma to trade in some spent gas canisters we use with our Penguin (soda maker).  We ended up buying a mini pie maker, which we used to make a very tasty and unusual dinner.

Today, we're hauling some junk to the dump.  We have lots of boxes, broken furniture, and an old rusty grill that need to be disposed of.  My husband is renting a U-Haul to accomplish this...

Tomorrow, I suppose the grass will finally get cut.  We've had a lot of rain lately, so I haven't been able to mow.  Plus, we ran out of gas, so we'll need to pick some up before that little chore can be done.

We're hoping to take a trip to the beach before the summer is over, so I guess I'll plan that.

I suppose after all of these chores get done, I'll break out my "honey do me" list...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.