Saturday, July 7, 2012

This is not nice, but...

Today is my husband's 48th birthday.  We just had breakfast and then I got the urge to watch this on YouTube...


This video, originally created by a guy named Ricky, has been posted and re-posted.  I myself have seen it I don't know how many times.  The first time I heard of it was several years ago on a blog called Psychotic Letters From Men.  I got so tickled I had to watch it again.  Even today, I watch it when I need a good laugh.

Maybe I shouldn't find Ricky's rant that funny.  Basically, he's hurting and upset that his ex-girlfriend dumped him.  He issues death threats and says a lot of bad words.  He tries to come off as menacing and ends up looking silly.  Still, there's something about this video that is pure magic.  Maybe Ricky should get on reality TV!

When I watch this video, I am reminded of how dramatic young life can be... and why it's not so bad not to be so young anymore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.