Monday, July 30, 2012

Parental units at the Olympics...

A friend of mine posted this video on Facebook this morning.





Gymnastics happens to be one of those sports I actually do like to watch.  I have to admit that I missed this coverage, though...

Notice how the lady in pink sitting behind the parents looks annoyed as hell as Mom and Dad squirm, shout, and wince.  And then at the end of the clip, it looks like Mom mouths the "F" bomb.  LOL... talk  about "ugly Americans".

In all seriousness, though, I guess I could understand why they were so lacking in situational awareness.  If I had a daughter competing at the Olympics, I'd probably be the same way.  That being said, though, as a fellow spectator, their antics would probably really annoy me.  But if I found out they were the parents, I'm sure I'd cut 'em a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.