Thursday, July 5, 2012

I hate it when the 4th of July is in the middle of the week...

My husband got yesterday off and he spent it smoking ribs in the smoker I bought him for our anniversary seven years ago.

And I watched a lot of TV...  House Hunters International, especially.  It made me want to pack my bags and look for a new place to live outside of the United States.  It also made me feel like drinking bubbly, which I commenced in doing.  We had a nice heavy meal, which resulted in my having to get up in the middle of the night to take a big dump.

It took awhile to get to sleep anyway, mainly because MacGregor the beagle had some ear troubles and I had to fix him up by cleaning the gunk out of his ears and give him some doggie Benedryl.  It's amazing how fast that stuff works on dogs.  Within minutes after taking it, he was settling down and falling into slumber.

And now it's Thursday and I need to get back into some kind of groove, but can't really be bothered.

The 4th of July is better when it's near the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.