Friday, June 29, 2012

Mandatory fun...

My husband and I went to a picnic held by the Army today.  It was actually kind of fun.  We ended up talking to one of his co-workers, who turned out to have a great sense of humor.  It was hot outside, but there was a nice breeze.  The food wasn't too terrible, either.  Beats the mandatory fun picnic we had two years ago before our move to the area where we currently live.  I got to make a Soldier blush because he was walking around with a fake Hawaiian lei on.  I commented that I could see he'd just been laid.

Just wish we could have done this tomorrow.  I'm ready for the weekend to begin.

ETA:  It was so hot yesterday... maybe it's better we didn't have the mandatory fun then!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.