Sunday, May 13, 2012

Shit.com

Funny thing happened to me tonight.

I frequent a message board that censors certain words.  Someone posted a link to site selling shirts, but for some reason, a word in the address was edited so it was just a bunch of symbols, a la Patton.  It's been my experience that the word "shit" is the most frequently censored word.  So just out of curiosity, I typed in the address www.shit.com...

And I ended up on a site for free Web cam sex.  I wasn't actually interested in free Web cam sex, but I did find myself lingering for just a moment.  There were several panes featuring people online, waiting for a dirty chat.  I saw a couple, a woman who appeared to be a midget, sucking on a Dum Dum lollipop, a black lady with big boobs, and a naked lady in a shower...  You get about 30 seconds to listen to their pitch, then it switches to the next person.

I clicked off, though I have to admit, it was kind of fascinating.  It reminded me of an experience my husband and I had in Poland.  We were watching the little TV in our hotel room and there were several channels devoted to phone sex as well as a couple dedicated to some kind of weird culty religion.  Very bizarre.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.