Saturday, April 21, 2012

I really love my husband...

He makes me breakfast every weekend.  This morning, he made our usual Saturday morning feast along with our usual pot of coffee.  

My husband knows exactly how I like my coffee and he always prepares my cup with two teaspoons of sugar and some half and half.  As I was drinking the coffee, it occurred to me how much I was enjoying the taste of it.  So I asked my husband which coffee we were drinking.  

He said, "It's the Garuda.  One of your favorites."

At that point, I realized yet again how very lucky I am to be married to a man who knows me that well and pays such close attention to my likes and dislikes.  I truly am blessed.  If someone had asked me if I liked Garuda coffee, I wouldn't have been able to tell them... but my husband knows I do.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.