Sunday, November 6, 2011

Just a few more days...

We're leaving for the Caribbean on Thursday.  Actually, we're spending the night near the airport because we have a very early flight to Miami on Friday.  Then we have a flight to Antigua.  We will spend a couple of days in Antigua and then a week from today, we board our delightful SeaDream cruise.  Then it'll be a blissful week spent on the yacht, drinking, eating, swimming, taking pictures, and hopefully making a few new friends.  I'm really looking forward to it.

Once the cruise is over, I'll start looking forward to next year's cruise in Scotland.  Yeah, it's a tough life I lead as an overeducated housewife with no kids.  I should get a medal.  ;-)  It's hard to believe I wrote this post over 300 days ago....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.