Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Something tells me Hank Williams, Jr. is fucked in the head...



Okay... so Obama is like Hitler?  And Obama and Biden are "the three stooges"?  WTF?

I'm not sure how I feel about Obama, but I do feel pretty certain that he has no similarities to Adolf Hitler, hater and murderer of millions of Jewish people, homosexuals, and gypsies.  And Obama doesn't even bear a passing resemblance to any of the three stooges.

I think ol' Hank ought to go back to the tear in his beer and let the grownups talk about politics.

I don't generally give a tinker's damn about politics, but I do take issue when people make comparisons that don't make any sense.  I guess all of Hank's friends will be going somewhere else for Monday night football from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.