Sunday, October 16, 2011

It's been a lazy day...

I woke up early this morning to answer the call of nature.  Afterwards, I couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up and took my dogs out for their morning constitutionals.  Unfortunately, I got another call of nature before I had the chance to do the whole cycle, so one of my dogs later ended up relieving himself on a rug.

By noon, I was feeling really sleepy, so I went into my bedroom and started reading.  I eventually ended up taking a short nap.  I've spent today in bed, reading, and not enjoying the gorgeous fall weather.

My tooth is mostly fine.  It's dealing with my dental insurance that is turning out to be a pain in the ass.  Spouse and I moved here six months ago and I needed to get new x-rays when I went to the dentist.  Since I had x-rays done in January of this year, my insurance doesn't want to pay for new x-rays in October, even though it says in my policy I can get new ones if I move.  I gave the dentist office manager proof of our move and got yet another payment rejection.  So now we're going to have to call them and read them the riot act.  As it is, I'm going to have to pay for the pan x-ray because unbeknownst to me, full mouth X-rays or pans are only allowed once every three years.  I had full mouth x-rays done in January, too.

Although I spoke to the dental insurance people last week about the crown and was assured it would be covered because my old crown was five years old, I have a terrible feeling that they're going to give me shit about it, just because not paying for things is part of the insurance racket.

I am so ready for next month.  I can hardly wait for our vacation to the Caribbean.  I can't wait to get out of here for awhile and enjoy a change of scenery.  I need some fresh inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.