Monday, June 13, 2011

Yet another sucky season finale for Army Wives...

Last August, when Season 4 of Army Wives ended, it seemed like the end of the series.  I was shocked when we had a Season 5, which ended last night... again, looking like the show was over.  But I see that Lifetime has seemingly renewed the series for 13 more episodes.

Honestly, I don't know why they're bothering with it.  Last night's episode was totally lame.  They ended the season like they began season 1, with everybody at a dining out and everybody getting news about their future... along with the news that fictional Fort Marshall is about to close because of BRAC.  BRAC is a big thing to military folks... it's the reason why my husband and I had to move after just eighteen months in our last location.  The military installation where he was working is being phased out.

I don't know... I am disgusted with the show, but will probably watch it next year because I've been watching it all along.  It seems wrong to give up on it.  On the other hand, I watched ER from the beginning and then took a few years off.  And ER was a much better show than Army Wives has ever been.

I just wish the writers would either get their acts together or they'd just pull the plug on the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.