Sunday, June 5, 2011

Oddest search strings used to find my blog...

I know I've already posted today, but I feel the need to get this off my substantial chest...  Sometimes people use the strangest search strings when they Google.  Here are a few gems that have led people to my blog... These are unedited.

"donnie was an asshole on joy behar"

"patti labelle is fucked"

"patti labelle helle"

"boring bad blogs" (I won't take that one personally)

"what the hell happened to victoria jackson"

"extreme home makeover have people died"


"how much do donny and marie earn"


"it's funny that there trying to ban the word retarded"


"donnie and marie weird"


"what the hell is wrong with victoria jackson"


"nothing wrong with the word retarded"


"joy behar mean to marie osmond"


By far, the most popular post to date is the one I wrote about Donny and Marie on Joy Behar.  I'm not going to bother linking to it, since it already seems to be the one that leads the most people to my blog these days.  Why are people so fascinated with Donny and Marie, anyway?  Could it be because of this gem from the past?  I bet this was a hell of a party...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.