Tuesday, May 3, 2011

So now Bin Laden is dead...

Given the fact that my husband was in the Pentagon on September 11, 2001, I am delighted that we finally got Bin Laden.  Of course, as glad as I am to see the terrorist finally get his due, I have a feeling this event will ignite even more violence.  Getting rid of terrorists is somewhat akin to exterminating rats and roaches.  You can kill one or two, but there are always more where they came from.

I'm still happy that Bin Laden is finally out of the picture.  Thank God for the military.  I will never forget the way Osama bin Laden celebrated with glee as he surveyed the devastation of 9/11.

A friend of mine pointed out how fitting it was that Bin Laden died on May 1st.  Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun committed suicide on April 30th.  Now they're both rotting in hell, where they belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.