Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Post-coital headaches...

No, I'm not writing about the headaches that can come from having ill-advised sexual contact with someone.  I'm writing of headaches that occur during sexual activity.  I got one the other night and it's kind of been with me ever since.

The other night I was enjoying the crest of an orgasm when all of a sudden, I was hit with a searing, devastating headache.  It was excruciating.  I felt like the top of my head was exploding.

Sadly, this wasn't the first time I've had such a headache.  I used to get them kind of frequently about fifteen years ago, when I was doing a lot of intense masturbating... necessary because I lived in a country where electrical power was very unstable and I didn't have a significant other.

So I got this severe headache the other night and it took about an hour to go away.  It was still throbbing yesterday morning, although I wasn't in as much pain.  Today, it's just vaguely achy... enough to be noticeable, but not enough to warrant taking drugs.

Maybe it's time to take my blood pressure... or visit a doctor.  Or maybe it's time to stop having sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.