Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Lots and lots of boxes...

So my spouse and I are mostly unpacked and somewhat organized now, but we have tons of empty boxes everywhere.  We have to get the moving company to visit us and cart them away.  I suppose if I were still as young and imaginative as I used to be, I could have a ball making forts out of these...




On a positive note, we did get a trash bin today, which is already full of six trash bags.  I went around and picked up some residual trash and tossed it away.  Hopefully, someone will show up and at least dump the trash bags.

I think I might be able to relax once the boxes are gone and the house is actually set up properly.  It will be great when things are back to normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.