Friday, April 15, 2011

Feeling pissed...

Lately, I've been feeling pretty pissed off.  My poor husband has been kind enough to listen to me vent.  It seems like the older I get, the more pissed off I get.  I think of things that happened to me as I was growing up and I get pissed off again.

The solution is to focus on today, but it's so hard to do that sometimes.  My mind flashes back to the past, when I wasn't treated with kindness or respect.  And I get pissed off again and again.

It's been kind of a yucky week anyway... mainly because of this...


Yes, I've had PMS this week and now I'm on the rag.  I guess I should be happy that it started yesterday instead of today or Saturday.  Seems like Aunt Flow usually shows up on the weekend.  At least this month, I'll be over the worst part before the weekend starts.  I feel pretty yucky today, though... and a little pissed off.

I was even more pissed off last night, probably fueled by the red wine I drank to soothe my jangled nerves due to Auntie Flow.  I drank too much and woke up with a horrible headache in the wee hours of the morning.  Then I couldn't get back to sleep.  So this morning, I've been feeling listless and aimless and very tired.

I guess tonight I'll try to be less pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.