Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Back to normal... until abnormality strikes again.

After last week's weird weather, things have finally sort of gotten back to normal.  The ice is 99.99% melted and kids have gone back to school.  The doldrums of winter are setting in.

I went to get my teeth cleaned yesterday.  I had to explain that yesterday's visit would be my last, since we have to move.  Too bad... I liked the practice fine and they are in the midst of renovating.

We've been looking for a new place to live.  Nothing looks particularly attractive to me.  The prospect of looking for a new home is not appealing, especially since we've only been in this one for just over a year.  I'll be glad when the whole damn thing is finished and I can relax.  Right now, I feel like I should be trying to get rid of stuff in preparation for the move.  And actually, that is what I should be doing... but I can't bring myself to actually do it.

Hard to believe in just a few months, we will be living somewhere else.  Moving sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.