Thursday, January 13, 2011

And the ice is still sorta melting...

So this is what the ice looks like today...


Two days ago, it looked like this...


The melting process is painfully slow, because it's been colder than a witch's tit.  My husband was able to work yesterday and today, though he's gone in late both days.  We finally got mail yesterday and I think I might be getting a package today.  Actually, I kind of hope the FedEx guy doesn't try to come all the way down to our house.  The driveway is still very slick.

In the meantime, it occurs to me that we're already halfway through January and our next move is coming up very soon.  I need some kind of controversy to take my mind off this stuff.  I suppose I could blog about that shooting that took place in Arizona... but I don't have much to say about that, other than I think it's tragic and scary.

So I guess I'll just sit here and watch the ice melt...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.