Monday, December 13, 2010

Bed, TV, and red wine...

Yesterday, it was so cold and miserable outside that I decided to go back to bed at about 1:30pm and watch episodes of the old show Privileged that I had downloaded on iTunes and burned to DVDs.  Privileged was cancelled in 2009, despite the fact that it had a following.  I guess the folks on the CW felt it just wasn't working out.

I will admit, I don't usually go for fluffy comedy-dramas about spoiled teenaged girls, but there was something really appealing about that show.  In fact, I liked it so much that I read the book it was based upon, How To Teach Filthy Rich Girls by Zoey Dean.  Let's just say that the book is a bit racier than the show was, although the show was racy enough.

Anyway, I watched all day yesterday, drank lots of wine, ate cookies and chocolate, and basically acted like a hermit.  It was a delightful way to spend an afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.