Thursday, September 2, 2010

Off to Florida tomorrow...

It's my first real trip to Florida.  Oh sure, I've had a layover in Miami.  But this time, I'm flying to Miami and leaving the airport.  Dear spouse and I will be renting a car and driving on the Overseas Highway to Key West, where we'll hang out for a few days.  Then we'll spend a night in Miami and come home.

Things are already off to a good start.  Delta upgraded us to first class.  And yes, this will be my first first class flight.  I hope it doesn't spoil me. 

A year ago, we visited Budapest.  I only wish we could go somewhere that exotic this year, but there will be other holiday weekends, I guess.

Hope everyone else has a nice Labor Day weekend and doesn't get blown away by Hurricane Earl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.