Thursday, July 1, 2010

July already, huh?

It's hard to believe how quickly a year passes as you get older.  It's already July 1st and I'm sitting here, thinking about where our next home will be.  Hubby says his office is being relocated next year and it's possible we will also relocate.  Okay, it's not just possible... it's probable.  So I'm just sitting here thinking about packing up this house that we've only lived in for about nine months...

Not long ago, I remember complaining that we never got to move.  Now that we've moved three or four times in as many years, I guess I can quit complaining. 

I like where we live now.  It's very pretty and private, with lots of wildlife and trees...  Of course, I spend most of my time alone, except for the company of my two dogs and all my Internet friends.  When I was younger, I spent a lot of time talking to people in person. Now that I'm an old hag and an overeducated housewife, I spend a lot of time talking to people in the virtual world.

Makes me wonder what will be all the rage when I'm an old woman who no longer knows how to use the Internet...  Shoot, pretty soon, the Internet may be obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.