Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another trip in the works...

I badly need a change of scenery, so dearest spouse and I will be headed for Miami for Labor Day.  Neither of us has ever been before, plane tickets were dirt cheap, and we can visit the Keys while we're there.  Hopefully, there won't be any big hurricanes while we're visiting.  I look forward to sitting on the beach and drinking mojitos.  Maybe we'll eat some Cuban food and pick up a little color. Since we're both very white people, I imagine the one color we'll pick up the most is bright red.

It's amazing that I've seen so much of Europe and haven't explored a whole lot of my own country.  On the other hand, so much of America looks the same... lots of boring architecture, strip malls, and gas stations.  It doesn't even compare to older civilizations. 

Oh well... what America lacks in sophistication, it makes up for with colorful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.