Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Those little whiskers...

Ladies, don't you hate it when you get older and start growing those hard little hairs on your chin?  I know I'm not the only one.  Most of the hair on my body is blonde, but every once in awhile, I get these dark, thick, stiff little hairs that grow on the left side of my chin.  I have to be careful and pluck them when they've had a chance to grow out, otherwise I just tear up the skin around it.  It's very frustrating, because I can feel that stiff little hair poking out of my skin, taunting me with its prickliness.  It drives me crazy!

I found one of those little hairs the other day, but tried to remove it too soon.  I was able to get it out this morning and, I must say, felt a touch of satisfaction at seeing that little black hair on the tip of my finger.  Guess I'm free until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.