Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Road department crews who park in my driveway...

For the past few months, the county where I live has been paving the dirt road in front of our house.  We live at the end of a very long driveway and the men who are doing the road work seem to think that either no one's at home or no one cares where they park their mammoth sized trucks.  Consequently, some asshole keeps parking his county owned truck in my driveway, effectively blocking it.

I don't usually have anywhere to go during the daytime, but on the occasion that I do, it sure is annoying to think my driveway my be blocked by some inconsiderate jerk.

I've already emailed the local road management folks about this... next up is a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.