Monday, June 7, 2010

More bitching and moaning...

I realize my blog is overwhelmingly negative and full of complaints.  But it's Monday and this morning I discovered something worth complaining about.  I was dusting my bed, the one we purchased late last September, and I noticed there was a big crack in the side support on my side.  It occurred to me that the crack probably occurred during a sex session, when there was a lot of bouncing going on.  Except my husband and I don't really bounce that much when we fuck.  So I'm now left with a damaged bed, which I spent a big chunk of change on less than a year ago.

I bought this bed and some matching pieces at a furniture store I thought would put out something somewhat decent.  Sadly, I am once again disappointed.  Now that I think about it, the mattress on the bed is pretty saggy, too.  Sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.