Friday, June 25, 2010

Hubby's coming home today...

So my sweet has been in Texas all week on business and I've been sitting home alone, hating the intense summer heat.  It's been an even more boring than usual week for me, which is why I haven't done much writing. I haven't had much of anything at all to say. 

Sure, there have been some interesting things in the news... For instance, a little kid's turtle caused an AirTran flight to have to go back to the gate.  General McChrystal lost his job overseeing the war in Afghanistan.  The oil spill continues in the Gulf of Mexico... and I've been watching more Dallas reruns. 

I guess the one other thing I've been trying to decide is whether or not I want to pay for another year of keeping up my Web site.  I was going to take it down last year, but somehow the host never got my message.

This year, I'm less sure of what I want to do with the site.  I don't really care about it that much anymore, but people do look at it... It's kind of served its purpose, though...  Sigh.  Decisions, decisions...

Wish I had something to get all fired up about, other than the heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.