Sunday, May 2, 2010

You just never know who you'll meet...

So, in the aftermath of our vacation, I've discovered that we were rubbing elbows with a few minor celebrities.  Two people on our cruise are in the music business and have worked extensively with a certain well known 80s talent.  One person is a current reality TV star.  I didn't know who he was when we were onboard, though, because I don't get to watch much TV these days.  That's what we get for living out in the woods where cable doesn't reach.

Now that I've been off the boat for a week, I'm wanting to get back on.  And that's odd, because not only did I get seasick, I also got bored a few times.  I guess that says something about my everyday life, doesn't it?

One thing that always pops into my mind after meeting people is how I often wish I had a second chance to make a first impression.  I wish I were more laid back.  Of course, if that were the case, I wouldn't be me... I'd be somebody else.  Oh well... I'm weird.  I've always been weird and will likely always be weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.