Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday blues...

Last night, just before bed, I heard my dear spouse scolding one of the pooches.  Turned out the pooch had apparently peed on our down comforter on hubby's side of the bed.  I ended up washing the cover and we slept with the uncovered comforter, which I had treated with an enzymatic detergent. 

In the wee hours of the morning, dear spouse woke me up because he thought he had a tick attached to his ass.  He needed my help identifying it.  I dragged my substantial butt out of bed and checked him over, finding nothing but a small skin tag. 

Went back to bed and had a vivid dream about living on a military base in an apartment, only to be awakened again by my other dog, who evidently needed to take a crap out in the rain.  It was still early, so I went back to bed again after feeding the dogs, knowing that if I didn't feed them, they'd wake me up again.

I drifted off into dreamland again, this time enjoying a marvelous dream about being back on the SeaDream I.  I swear, that cruise line has totally hooked me.  I've had a lot of SeaDreams since we disembarked.  But some guilty part of me woke me up.  I got up, went into the bathroom, and found a tiny, disgusting little tick attached to my pubis.  Talk about feeling a little sickened... I sure was.

The rest of today has sort of passed like a dream... nice enough weather, but not much going on.  Hopefully, Tuesday will be a nicer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.