Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Hating my computer...

It happens with every machine, doesn't it?  Eventually, they all get to the point of being too much of a pain in the ass to operate.  My computer is not even three years old yet and I think it's already reaching that point.  It craps out over the slightest searches.  It's slow and takes forever to boot up in the mornings.  It's time to invest in a new computer, but I think my next machine will be an Apple and that will take some funds.  So, for now, I'm putting up with my computer, hoping the hard drive doesn't conk out.

At least this time, when I plug in my new machine, I won't have to deal with a fried motherboard when the voltage doesn't work out.  We bought this computer in Germany and the first time I plugged it in, it was set to American voltage.  Needless to say, there was a small explosion when 220 volts hit it instead of 120 volts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.