Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dusting off the ole resume...

So... my dear spouse mentioned my background to a guy he works with who is employed by a government contractor.  The guy asked for a copy of my CV, which until this morning, hadn't been updated in years.  I pulled it up today and added what little I could to it.

I'm left with some conflicting feelings about looking for work.  On one hand, I'd love to be earning a paycheck again.  It's been too long since I made money on a regular basis.  On the other hand, I relish my freedom and I'm feeling a little down on what I have to offer.

Actually, I can offer a lot.  It's just packaging it that's hard, particularly since I've been out of a regular job for so long.  I have talent, experience, and education, but it's not in an official capacity.

But, as they say, nothing ventured, nothing gained.  So I'll dust it off and pass it around and hope it leads to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.