Monday, April 12, 2010

Weird Wilbur...

Some time ago, I was messing around on YouTube and found a channel made by a guy who called himself wiiiilbur.  Having been a Mr. Ed fan back in the day, I got a kick out of the name.  I also got a kick out of  Wilbur's videos, a lot of which were really funny.  I especially enjoyed wiiiilbur's music, so much so that I actually downloaded his album Weird Wilbur Rides Again

Not long ago, I sent Wilbur a note on Facebook, telling him that I liked his stuff.  He friended me and now I play Farmville with him. 

The Internet is a hell of a place...

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much. The album has new life now thanks to a Radio Show from Austin (the Ghost)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiiiilbur.... how nice of you to grace my blog with your presence!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.