Friday, April 16, 2010

Watching the clock...

In a few hours, dear husband and I will be on a plane headed to the Caribbean.  I can hardly wait.  When we lived in Germany, we traveled all the time.  Being back in the States has sort of cramped my style. 

We were going to fly tomorrow, but plane tickets were significantly cheaper for today's late afternoon flight.  I figured we'd have all day tomorrow to enjoy Puerto Rico as well as the two following days.  Then Tuesday, we hop on our cruise for five nights of debauchery and five star cuisine.  Should be a lot of fun!

So now I'm just waiting for the old man to come home from work so we can take the dogs to the vet for boarding.  It's times like these that I'm glad I'm childless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.