Sunday, April 4, 2010

Listening to the Alan Parson's Project while high on European beer...

There's something surreal about being slightly drunk (or dwrnk as I used to put it when I was a college student) while listening to the Alan Parson's Project... I'm listening to "Time" right now and it's definitely feeling more languid and majestic than it ever did before...

Sad to see the weekend go, though I was pretty productive this weekend.  I washed the car, the sheets, the laundry, and transplanted some stuff into our garden, which may or may not actually yield some vegetables in a couple of months.  The peas are doing well, at least.

Anyway, sometimes I really enjoy music that was made when being a musician depended more on talent than good looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.