Saturday, April 10, 2010

I thought it was allergies, but it's a cold...

I spent most of yesterday in bed.  I thought I was dealing with allergies the other day, but it turns out I have a cold.  Last week it was Aunt Flow.  This week, it's a nasty old bitch of a cold.  I feel pretty rotten, though it's maybe not as bad today as it was yesterday.

I felt so crappy yesterday that I actually watched several episodes of The Love Boat.  It's just the kind of mindless television I need when my brain is overrun with pollen and cold viruses. It also reminds me of next week, when I will be eagerly anticipating boarding the Sea Dream I and drinking enough champagne to float home. 

I can't believe I resisted getting sick all winter, only to come down with this nasty bug right before it's time to fly away on my trip.  Thankfully, my dear man knows how to make a hell of a hot toddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on older posts will be moderated until further notice.